Terms & Conditions
Updated: May 2020
Haystack App Ltd.
Haystack Terms of Service
The Haystack brand, website, platform, application and all other Haystack entities are owned and operated by Haystack App Ltd.
All use of our website https://haystackapp.io/ (“Site”) and https://employers.haystackapp.io/ (“Platform”) including all services, media and data available on them, (“Site”) and (“Platform“) are governed by these Terms of Service (“SiteTerms”) and the following related policies:
By accessing the website at https://haystackapp.io/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Haystack’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Haystack’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Haystack at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Haystack’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Haystack makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Haystack does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Haystack or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Haystack’s website, even if Haystack or a Haystack authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Haystack’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Haystack does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Haystack may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Haystack does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Haystack has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Haystack of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Haystack may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Specific For Employers
a. Registration – Employer Account and Profile
In order to use Haystack as an Employer you must create an account and subsequently create a company Profile. When creating your profile and job listings we will ask you for information related to your company and the types of Candidates you are looking for. We may also allow you to use a third party service to register. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to accept or reject your registration to use our Platform. If your registration is accepted, you will be allowed to create a profile, create job listings and engage with Candidates that have posted a Profile on Haystack.
b. Confidentiality and Data Protection
As an Employer, you agree to keep all information gained from Candidates through use of our Site and/or Platform private and confidential. You agree to: (1) treat all Candidate information as private information and shall not divulge the names, identities or personal details of any Candidates listed on Haystack at any time, outside of your organisation; (2) take suitable physical, technical and administrative measures to safeguard content you obtain through use of the Site and/or Platform from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction; (3) and you also agree not to post, publicly release or distribute any job offers which you become aware of through our Site and/or Platform.
You agree that for the purposes of applicable data protection legislation including but not limited to the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“Data Protection Legislation“) you are a data controller of any and all personal data that you collect from Candidates on the Platform and that you will process any such personal data submitted by Candidates in accordance with the Data Protection Legislation.