You are an experienced Customer Success Manager with a track record of providing excellent customer service and promoting this idea throughout an organisation.
Our customers are central to our business and we are looking for a customer success superstar who can own the entire post-sales relationship, including onboarding, ongoing retention and upselling. As a technology firm, we’re obsessive about numbers, and customer success plays a key role in what we measure internally. We want our Customer Success Manager to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to exceed their expectations.
About the project
We are building a product which will be of specific interest to techies and those working in tech. The platform will build detailed technology profiles on companies, documenting their methods and giving techies an invaluable source of finding the most interesting tech insights and informing their career choices. We have two customers – techies and tech employers – both of critical importance.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards that optimise the customer experience
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer success advisors and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Know our product inside and out to help customers plan and understand the best ways to utilise our software
- Be the voice of the customer and advocate their needs to ensure customers are front and centre in the decision making process
- Proven experience as a customer service manager. A background in tech would be advantageous.
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable leadership capabilities
- Highly organised and able to multitask
- A self-driven and proactive nature
- Passion for service
Sound interesting? Send us an email: