You are looking to join a tech company at ground level and quickly progress to take on more responsibility . You are motivated, ambitious and ready to work hard to achieve great things. We see this role as a stepping stone into a commercial or marketing position within 12 months.
As a tech insights and careers platform, the integrity of our data is essential to our credibility in the tech community. Our platform builds detailed technology profiles on companies documenting their methods and giving techies an invaluable source of finding the most interesting tech insights and informing their career choices. This relies on accurate research and data acquisition at the beginning of the process. This is where you come in.
- Take responsibility for administrative activity in our data system.
- Input new data and edit existing data, ensuring all data is entered into our database accurately and transfers seamlessly into the Haystack app.
- Research into the tech scene in different UK regions to identify companies who would benefit from the Haystack product.
- Identify decision makers within those businesses at executive level and/or in talent acquisition.
- Deep dive into the company’s tech stack, engineering values, culture and benefits to build a complete picture of their organisation.
- Identify super-connectors and tech thought leaders within different UK regions who we can network with and can facilitate introductions into the local tech community.
- Contribute ideas as to how we can improve our data acquisition processes both in terms of speed and accuracy.
- Open to excelling in an entry level role that will provide a gateway to quick advancement.
- A self-driven and proactive nature
- Strong attention to detail and research skills. A willingness to go the extra mile to find and extract information.
- An interest in tech and a willingness to learn new technologies.
- Hardworking and happy to get stuck into a start-up environment.